The ultimate post-training milkshake
Friday, January 19, 2007 7:23:34 AM (GMT Standard Time, UTC+00:00)
I started making this a while ago, I think it was purely out of accident that I first made it, I had a few ingredients and thought “what the hell”.
- 1 pint of milk (I like whole milk –blue/silver)
- 2 Bananas
- 1 spoonful of chocolate powder
- A few scoops of vanilla ice-cream (optional -makes it cooler and frothier)
What to do
- Throw it all in a blender and whiz it up.
- Pour it into a pint glass.
- Enjoy :)
As with all my cooking, the ingredients and quantities aren’t set in stone, it just depends on how I’m feeling at the time.